Rates per night
Low Season US$375 ++
High Season US$410++
Peak Season US$475++
Low Season: 9th Jan to 15th June excluding Easter Week
High Season: 15th June to 30th Sept and Easter Week
Peak Season: 20th Dec to 8th Jan
* Villa rates are quoted in USD, subject to 11% government tax and 10% service charge
* The high or peak season rates are applicable over major public holidays (i.e. New Year, Lunar New Year, Easter and Christmas)
* Min Stay: All year 3 nights/ holiday season 5 nights
* Rental Inclusion: Stay for up to 6 guests, full daily breakfast, housekeeping and free Wi-Fi
* 50% deposit to secure booking
* Balance due 45-days prior to arrival
* Payments can be settled by Paypal, or telegraphic transfer, and the amount transferred must include fees. Paypal charges are typically 4%
* Check-in time 2pm, Check-out time 12pm
* We urge all guests to provide their own travel insurance to cover unforeseen events
* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for long-stay or last minute offers
Additional Service available at extra cost:
Baby travel cot complimentary
Toddler car seat complimentary
Stair gates for toddlers complimentary
High chairs complimentary
Extra roll-away bed + breakfast US$ 50/night per pax
In house massage/beauty treatments
Day trips, car hire, and excursions all over Bali
EXTENDED TERMS & CONDITIONS
We can offer to store baggage until airport departure time. A late check-out can be arranged (only if available) otherwise in order to secure it, half-a-day rate applies for checkout by 6pm, and beyond that, a full day rate.
Guests are to show consideration for the neighbours and maintain noise to a reasonable level, in particular between 10pm to 8am. Excessive noise will not be tolerated and may result in eviction.
No pets are allowed into either property except if approved by the owner prior to the rental commencing.
Whilst every effort is made to have everything in full working order for your holiday, unforeseen issues can sometimes arise such as air-conditioners breaking down or appliances becoming faulty. If this occurs during your stay, please notify us on the contact details supplied to you at check in time so we can try to resolve it quickly and as efficiently as possible. Sometimes getting a tradesperson to attend immediately or on a weekend is very difficult. Your patience is appreciated until we have the issue resolved. Unless a situation is dangerous, no refund will be given for unforeseen faults. For reasons of safety, we reserve the right to enter the property to repair any fault.
All personal belongings, baggage, vehicles and other property of the guests of any description shall be the risk of the guest at all times and the owner does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage thereto. Safe deposit boxes are provided in each bedroom.
BREAKAGES & DAMAGES
We appreciate that the property will be returned to us in the condition presented on arrival. Any excessive cleaning required will incur additional charges. Breakages and/or damage not caused by normal wear and tear will be billed to your credit card upon departure. Please note that it is not our intention to charge for the replacement of minor amounts of crockery or glassware that has been accidentally broken.
INJURY OR DEATH
The guests agree that any injury or death that occurs at the property during their stay is their own responsibility unless caused by a direct act of negligence by the owner or staff and further that they have warranted that the property is suitable for their own particular accommodation needs.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
Upon arrival you will be asked to verify that you have understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions by signing an acceptance form.